[OM] 35-100mm ZD f2

Subject: [OM] 35-100mm ZD f2
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:09:50 EDT
Has anyone ordered up this beauty, yet or are we all waiting for the  e-3?
What I'd really like to have is the 300mm f2.8.   Maybe if  Olympus continues
to drag its technological feet or decides 4/3 isn't such a  good idea and heads
in another direction, the price of the 300mm f2.8 will come  down enough that
I can afford it.   By then I may have headed off in  another direction . . .
Oh, well.  I'll just keep buying my lottery  ticket.    <{8^)  Bill Barber