[OM] Re: Not REALLY bragging, but...

Subject: [OM] Re: Not REALLY bragging, but...
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:15:56 -0700
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Do you have the hood for it?  If not, let me know as I think one of my  local
> shops has one in there hood stash.  I had one, liked it and replaced  it with
> its smaller cousin.  I find myself using the 35-105 more often than  the
> 35-70.  That is more often, but not always.  Bill  Barber

Yes, fortunately, it came with the stiff rubber hood. Nice design.
I particularly like the ability to turn it upside down and store it
around the front lens body...

That 35-105mm sounds nice. I'll have to take a look at one.
Right now the only other zoom I have is a Tokina 35-135, f3.5-4.5.
That's a very nice, top quality zoom too...

It will be interesting to see which takes the back seat over the other! <g>

keith whaley