[OM] Re: compatability issues.

Subject: [OM] Re: compatability issues.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:28:16 -0400
Sorry, I should have said the body doesn't know what the lens is doing
since the converter is probably not passing the signals.

Chuck Norcutt

I'd vote for return.  Sounds like the converter probably has a bad
electrical contact and doesn't know what the lens is doing.  Might try
cleaning the contacts but I doubt it's going to help.

Chuck Norcutt