[OM] Re: sad news

Subject: [OM] Re: sad news
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 01:43:14 +0200
Le lundi 23 Octobre 2006 01:10, Christos Stavrou a écrit :
> I feel terrible, just an idiot. Among all the obvious reasons, for keeping
> that 40/2 unused and only for rare cases...

Well, I don't really know what to tell without sounding too lame, as this is
really an upsetting news. Being on a budget myself, I know what it is to
collect things for the passion of it, and losing much of it would be really
painful. But at least, you weren't trapped in the middle of a violent act,
and more importantly, you're safe and unhurt. This may not be much of a
comfort by now, but in a way, this is a relief - at least for me, at the
distant place I am. I hope it will be too, for you, once things will start to
cool a bit.

--
Manuel Viet