[OM] Re: sad news

Subject: [OM] Re: sad news
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 01:09:49 +0100
Thanks all of you guys.

It is a very difficult thing to be in my place now.
A tight budget which can't stand such huge blows, unbelievable bargains of
the past which sarcastically proved a too short happiness, and even an awful
touch of distrust rising inside me for everyone who's been (and will be) in
the house lately...

Maybe it hurts at the moment because I got too connected to those little
equipment and the collective addiction, and even being too casual and trusty
to everyone and things.. and in the end forgot that life is full of
surprises.. You know, I thought I've been sooo lucky and need not buy any
photo-thing again!.. What exactly was that, that John Lennon said about life
and changing plans? I can't remember now..

At least they still left me many other things.
I used to be a chessplayer and any defeat could make me not sleep for days.
That did help to become a higher player, but still it was slowly eating my
guts, my piece of mind. I just hope I'll not let this thing get rotten
inside me...

Christos