[OM] Re: sad news

Subject: [OM] Re: sad news
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 01:48:14 +0100
Hi Keith,

It was an OM-1n, black and battery converted. For my bad luck, I was using
it with a silver-nose 24/2.8 which had just bought  from John last month.

Dave's offer is very noble, but as I emailed him I still feel very bad and
responsible  for the loss. I should compensate for the replacement.

Christos