[OM] Re: sad news

Subject: [OM] Re: sad news
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:04:36 -0700
Christos Stavrou wrote:
> Hi Keith,
>
> It was an OM-1n, black and battery converted. For my bad luck, I was using
> it with a silver-nose 24/2.8 which had just bought  from John last month.
>
> Dave's offer is very noble, but as I emailed him I still feel very bad and
> responsible  for the loss. I should compensate for the replacement.
>
> Christos

You were NOT responsible for the theft, Christos.
You are the victim.

feel free to accept graciously offered help.
Nothing you can do to compensate anyone, because it wasn't *your* fault
it happened.
Also read my most recent email, which is also given from the heart.
Do feel free to accept it.
We all feel sad that this happened to you.

keith whaley