[OM] Re: sad news

Subject: [OM] Re: sad news
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 03:48:16 +0100
Chuck, now I feel even more naive..
No, I haven't the number, never thought about it..  Ok I emailed now the
people in bay who sold me the camera+lens many months ago, just in case..

Please anyone who has the serial number of the Odyssey camera, send it to me
to pass it on to the police.

Keith, thank you very much. I hope I can return the kindness one day.

Christos