[OM] Re: sad news

Subject: [OM] Re: sad news
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:48:04 -0400
There are 2 Odyssey Cameras, both OM-1N, one black. one chrome. Black
body was sent to Australia mid January 2006.  Chrome body went to
Massachusettes for the American leg around the same time.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net