[OM] Re: sad news

Subject: [OM] Re: sad news
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:14:41 +0200
Le lundi 23 Octobre 2006 18:24, Christos Stavrou a écrit :

> After the initial shock I've come to realise other -less important- missing
> things.. Zenit, Practica, Pentax... We are talking for a complete and total
> rationalisation of my stuff.... He (or she) only left the Can*n, I'm
> wondering why..

Sadly, I'd say this may be a sign your robber knew a bit about what he was
doing : looking for cameras with a collectible value worth something on flea
markets or for collectors on ebay. Drives me to think the robbery was planned
and it was quick because the one who've done it knew where it was, and was
only interested in photo stuff. Nothing improvised as it seems. On the bad
side, it implies that he's most probably someone who knew ; on the bright
side, it can help the police downsize the number of potential suspects. If
they care at all, that is.

--
Manuel Viet