[OM] WTB: OM 21mm 3,5, SC or MC in Ex or better

Subject: [OM] WTB: OM 21mm 3,5, SC or MC in Ex or better
From: "Stefan Kahlert" <s.kahlert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 19:21:01 +0200
I'm still hoping for an an offer for a 21mm/3,5. I'm aware of current
prices. Sell your lens to another OM-user instead of someone trying
to better the pathetic wideangle-performance of this C*n*n DSLR <g>!
Your lens deserves a better fate and a good home!

I'm interested in SC as well as MC lenses and anything with Ex/8 out
of 10 condition as long as it is fully functional and the price
reflects its condition as well as coating and age.

Please contact me off-list.

best wishes

Stefan