[OM] Decent Review of Elements 5

Subject: [OM] Decent Review of Elements 5
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:00:02 -0700
First decent review I have seen. It looks to me as if Adobe is
splitting into two products for photographers. It looks as if
Elements will take care of most of us while pros who shove a lot of
images through at once are being targeted for Lightroom. Maybe
especially true considering that many are using their own raw
converter to get things close to where they want the image with the
need for fewer tools in Photoshop when they get there.

Such a good site. Thanks, Moose.

http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Reviews/software/Adobe%20PE5/PE5.htm

Winsor
Long Beach, CA