[OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 18:16:36 +0200
Le mardi 24 Octobre 2006 17:42, Christos Stavrou a écrit :

> I don't know what will happen next. Advice requested.

Just out of my mind, as I don't know english laws : do they sell on behalf of
someone, or did they bought the camera to resell it ? as professional
resellers aren't they requested per law to hold a book of whom sold them the
goods ? How did they conducted the check ? Is it enough for them to claim
they bought in good faith ? Depending on the answers, they may have to hand
you the camera [but it will probably require that whomever is the actual
owner of the Odyssey camera mandate you to do so], or they may chose between
handing the camera or give you money, or you may have to buy the camera
back...

But anyway, this can be a serious lead for the police ; one would expect a
camera shop to tape customers in the UK...

--
Manuel Viet