[OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:27:01 +0100
If it's stolen, it belongs forever to the owner from whom it was stolen
(or his insurance company if they paid up on a claim). No matter who
bought or sold it in the meantime. It's as simple as that.

The camera shop has no claim on it or on Christos. They will have to
claim back the money from the person they bought it off (or sue him to
get the money). And he will claim off (or sue) the person further up the
chain, etc. etc. In reality the camera shop will almost certainly just
take the hit as they won't be able to name or find those further up the
chain.

Simon

PS: I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pretty sure on this point of law.