[OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 21:09:41 +0100
Hi Philip!

Yes I got your email this morning. I was on my way checking places already
and your email kind of inspired me to keep searching despite  a first series
of nothing.

The police has been awful so far. And if they keep so, I have no hope... I
don't want to comment more here.

By the way, I 've been trying to reply to your email but it keeps bouncing
back! How  can I contact you? Your help will be valuable.

I'm only afraid that I might locate my stuff but because haven't got many
serial numbers.. things will turn sad ...

Christos