[OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 02:31:46 -0700
You've got my condolences Christos. After my sister was robbed by some
high school kids she was so upset that she sold her house and moved.

As Mike mentioned, I'm traveling and have sporadic internet
connectivity. The serial numbers for the Olympus Odyssey cameras has
always been posted on the Odyssey website.
http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/index.htm
(Thank you John for sending the serial number to Christos)

Most likely just your police report and knowing the serial no. will be
enough to get the equipment returned to you. If you need more
documentation for the Odyssey camera ownership I can probably provide
it but it might not be possible before early next week.

If you can find some of your equipment at several stores, that will
increase the odds of identifying the thief and possibly proving the
person selling the equipment to the store is the thief.

Best wishes. I hope you're able to get your gear back,
-jeff