[OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!

Subject: [OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:40:29 +0200
Hi Winsor,

Be careful as it seems HTML-->TEXT conversion is cutting the link.

http://www.dslrmagazine.com/pruebas/pruebas-tecnicas/olympus-frente-a-leica-2.html

http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/sp_ds3/

I have been trying it the whole afternoon-evening, comparing it against DCRAW
and I can´t believe it!!! The photographs are coming out from my Apple Cinema
23". I´ve never seen such a definition like that! and the article according to
LEICA vs ZUIKO. Woooooooooooow!!!!! ;-)

Hope you you like it.

Regards,

Dave