[OM] Re: how about the olympus E400

Subject: [OM] Re: how about the olympus E400
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:01:25 -0400
Nope, it's not slated to come to the US anytime soon.....I'm just hoping
that Olympus America will have one there.  I may be disappointed though.

It will be interesting to see what 2007 brings.  With Olympus' saying that
Japan and the US aren't getting the E400's because of production
limitations, will it show up later?  And what will PMA bring regarding the
new pro-spec bodies?  I'm selling various goodies and keeping the cash in a
coffee can, hoping that I'll have a new camera to buy within 6-9 months
time.

Skip