[OM] 85/2 thoughts?

Subject: [OM] 85/2 thoughts?
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:04:56 -0400
I may have an opportunity to pick up a silver nose 85/2 F. Zuiko.
While I was looking it over I saw some "stuff" on the inside of the
rear element, so they're sending it out for cleaning. Asking price
was $200, but at least I've got some bargaining points if the
cleaning doesn't completely fix it. I see the KEH price, Skips ebay
values, etc. Nothing recent on ebay. What would y'all throw at a lens
like this? Or would you wait for a later MC version? Admittedly, I'm
just looking for the speed (and i hear the bokeh is nice too), but I
can be patient. Moving from 2.8 to 2.0 isn't a huge deal to me... But
smaller is nicer :D

-mike in Nj