[OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!

Subject: [OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:53:30 +0200
I remember many years back when I used to talk with my teacher about AMIGA
and MAC. He took me to his studio and I lernt many things under with MAC
running 68030 processor and 68882 co-processor. Performance was simply
fantastic. I know always there is someone who claims that PC is faster and
cheaper but the real truth is that they only use it for playing and surfing.
I know too much people who works with Photoshop, Lightwave and they had to
move to MAC because there was no possible way of working with a fully
equipped PC. I understand why these PowerBook with G4 work very well.

Regards,

Dave