[OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!

Subject: [OM] Re: NEW RAW PROCESSING SOFTWARE - SIMPLY AWESOME !!!
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:23:59 +0200
Forget my misguided rants about HDR I found exactly what I needed with
fill light and recovery in lightroom, what a plonker I am, classîc case
of having the tool but not knowing how to use it so wanting to go out
and buy an even more complicated one to not know how to use that - bit
like my approach to camera's ;-)

now maybe I can do some moosing on my own photos