[OM] Re: Cable release

Subject: [OM] Re: Cable release
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:10:51 -0400
Or search ebay for Olympus remote.  You'll get a slew of them, all for
less than $20 including shipping.  I just bought one these cheap Chinese
things for the 5D.  The plastic case is pretty lightweight but it works
fine.  Total cost $13.  Sorry, the same seller doesn't handle an RM-CB1
equivalent but other sellers do.

Chuck Norcutt