[OM] 38/2.8 OM macro lens/jumping spiders

Subject: [OM] 38/2.8 OM macro lens/jumping spiders
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:46:08 -0400
Thanks for the heads-up.   Nice spider shots. There is a persistent  yabe
bidder with a handle "Wetbug."  I probably don't have a chance. I will be out
of town for a few days again anyways but may try a snipe. How did you do the
cross polarization shot?  I assume I can try that with reflective subjects with
my new T28 twin flash.
Mike

They are visible on ePay item 330041163005.  Brown guy at the
top is about 5mm long;  38/2.8, 65mm extension, f11, two T32 flashes,
cross polarized, E100VS film.
AOL Mail and more.