[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #9
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 22:02:54 +0800
Hi, Moose,
Thanks for your suggestion. The mood of cropped #5 is much better.
Thank you very much!

--
Michael

Moose wrote:

An absolute winner!

Reading Marc's comments about possible cropping, I think it's just fine.
There is a little flexibility to fit standard paper sizes, if needed,
otherwise, I wouldn't bother.

It did remind me to go back and look at #5 again, with an eye to what
cropping might do for it. When I first looked at it, it seemed to me
that the foliage detracted from the magic mood.

Now I've tried it and prefer it with only water, mist, boat and boatman
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/MWong/IMG1493.htm>.

Moose