[OM] Oregon trip

Subject: [OM] Oregon trip
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:12:52 -0700
Here's a shot from a trip to S Central Oregon that my wife and I took
last week to visit the small town, Paisley,  where some of her ancestors
were pioneers in the later 1800's. Lake County OR is about the size of
Rhode Island, Conneticut and Delaware put together and has a total
population of about 5000 most of whom live in one town, Lakeview. We
managed to find the graves of her great grandfather and mother and a few
others and learned a lot. Plus we had time to do some sightseeing.
Weather wasn't the greatest but it made for interesting skies. I'll post
a few more as I have time to process them.

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/E%20OR/28.jpg

mike