[OM] Re: E-400 Caution

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 Caution
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 11:45:48 -0700
Smaller, cheaper, lighter ... that doesn't come to my mind when the 5D
is in my hand. I've been reluctant to buy any C lenses because of the
size, weight, and performance compromises.

With the limited pixel count of the E-System it is hard to say if the
D.Zuikos are better than the C*non L lenses, but I have no hesitation
to carry a bag full of them. 7-14, 14-54, 50-200 covers just about any
opportunity. The bag is smaller and lighter than my typical OM bag.

-jeff