[OM] Re: Dpreview posts E-400 sample images gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: Dpreview posts E-400 sample images gallery
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:59:20 -0800 (PST)
> It's not often we post a gallery without a review, but the
> Olympus E-400 is in the unique position of not being
> available in North America...

And by the time it is available in North America it will be too
late for a review.

You know, it's amazing that Olympus doesn't need competitors to
target them, Olympus is perfectly capable of ruining it's own
market share all by itself.  I have no great confidence that
I'll be buying an E-thingy in February.

It's increasingly obvious that Olympus product managers are
beyond clueless.

AG