[OM] Re: ( OT ) ebay using malware?

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OT ) ebay using malware?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:26:16 -0800
I have not gotten it, but I use a current browser. Are you using a
current browser?  The server software identifies browsers, if I am
not mistaken, and could be set to launch the message and disconnect
for certain ones. Certainly there are sites that will not admit a Mac
browser unless you have one that can masquerade as a Windows browser.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA