[OM] Re: Semi-Fang, I couldn't help it . . . & now WTB. Ugh!

Subject: [OM] Re: Semi-Fang, I couldn't help it . . . & now WTB. Ugh!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 07:47:14 EST

In a message dated 10/29/2006 9:54:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
md@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://olympus.dementia.org/misc/OlympusSixHood.jpg

The hood  unscrews from the base to allow you to put in a filtre (a yellow
one is  installed in the above picture).  It's rather nifty design,  I  don't
know how you'll ever manage without one  :-)

Thank you.  Now that I know what I'm looking for perhaps I won't have  to
manage without one or it may just make me crazy/crazier.

As a bit of a side note, the Olympus Chrome Six did go on it's maiden  voyage
on Saturday and the film got processed and contacted yesterday  afternoon.
It is really a nice little medium format camera. Exposures  seemed to be right
on with no light leaks. I'll have fun with this  one.

Now for that hood . . .   <{8^)  Bill  Barber