[OM] Re: E-400 Caution

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 Caution
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:27:03 -0800
Take a look at http://www.photodo.com/. They have some very nice
reviews of lenses up. More accurate I think than the ones at slrgear.
At least one review at slrgear was in such conflict with other
reviews elsewhere that I wrote them to ask them about it and I got a
really disappointing reply that ignored the substance of what I said.
Completely convinced they could not make a mistake in spite of the
fact that they had recently made a mistake and "corrected" it with
very questionable methods.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA