[OM] Re: Anybody know where and what this is?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody know where and what this is?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:24:38 -0500
Same guess as a couple of other folks so I think it must be right.  I
hadn't a clue.

The only thing I could think of was a place near Jupiter, Florida called
Blowing Rocks Preserve where the surf goes under a cliff and then blows
through holes in the rocks.  Strangely enough I couldn't find any photos
of the phenomenon.  I was only there once and was fortunate to see it
during high tide and not long after a hurricane had stirred up the
water.  Pretty big geysers but I guess what I saw was unusual.

Chuck Norcutt