[OM] Re: My first really big fight with the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: My first really big fight with the E-1
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:21:10 +1100
> Moose wrote:
> [...]
> 2. Put one of those tiny new LCD lights on a string or chain
>    around your neck. I have one set up like that permanently.
> [...]

Victorinox do a nice, tiny penknife, with a little, red LED
in the end that you turn on by pressing on the side. It's a
nice little tool (even if only to find the right key when
getting home after fark :-) ).

Of course, keep it away from all airports (I only warn you,
because it is so easy to forget that it's on your keyring).

Of course, I don't carry a camera around here afterdark
(unless I've got my dogs with me, which, with their
enthusisam, sotr-of precludes any "slow" photography).
It's simply easier to hand my camera straight to a pawn
shop and then throw myself down a set of stairs. That way
I can be "mugged" on my own time. ;-)

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz