[OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #295

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #295
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:46:47 -0800

>> Ya got that right....
>>
>> -Stephen.
>>

> G'day Stephen, didn't realise you were still lurking here !
>
> ...Wayne

Oh, yeah, I lurk from time to time here on my little black MacBook,
to see how folks are doing.

The racing season is over now, so I have a bit more time on my hands.
My last race was the American Le Mans Series
at Laguna Seca the weekend before last.  It was cool because they
raced into the dark. We got to shoot evening light!

I've been using a 1DMkII for this season for the pro racing work; I
bought a very slightly used one from a Canon rep for $1600 under
list. I must say that the image quality from this camera is extremely
impressive; it has the image quality of 645 Provia slide film; the
quality of color, detail and skin tones are a marvel.

Heres's a link for the motorheads on the list.

http://imageevent.com/puma_cat/americanlemanslagunaseca2006

Later,
Stephen

> Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:45:00 -0800
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #293
>
> Stephen Scharf wrote:
>> Ya got that right....
>>
> Is it deja vu? Or is it really a voice from the past?
>
> How ya doin?
>
> Moose

Yes, it's....Batman. Hanging out on gargoyles, overlooking The
City....lurking. The Dark Knight returns....