[OM] Re: [photo] Dennisport Sunrise 3

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Dennisport Sunrise 3
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 07:33:46 -0500
Chuck,

I felt young and alive again, seeing things I've never before witnessed.
   In my 51 years, this was the first sunrise I saw from an unobstructed
horizon and my first over the open Atlantic.  The colors were
mesmerizing and the photo opportunities were presenting themselves
faster than I could think. I'm sure I missed far more than I captured.
The thought to take a panorama never entered my mind though I agree with
you that a panorama would have fit the scene.  The sky was absolutely
stunning for almost 180 degrees and was changing dramatically every few
minutes.  I was focused so intently on the rising sun that I almost
neglected what was happening 90 degrees off to the south.  That panorama
will have to wait till next year. :)

Richard L

Thanks for looking.