[OM] List Mum: Re: Re: [OT] CS for Mac question

Subject: [OM] List Mum: Re: Re: [OT] CS for Mac question
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 09:34:51 +0100
Cc: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Larry,

The one thing that I will ABSOLUTELY NOT tolerate on this list is
software piracy. I've been over this with you in the past, and I
strongly dislike repeating myself.

So you WILL stop posting references to illegal copies of software
right this moment.

This is your last warning on this matter.

The List Mum

On Nov 2, 2006, at 1:15 AM, Larry wrote:

> Its great that it can be sold on ebay, but if you need CS2 for PC,
> it is
> here:
>
> <SNIP>

> *Rar File. Put the 4 rar Files in 1 Folder and unrar. Fast Uploadsite
> with no Limit download
>
> Larry
> *
>
> Richard Lovison wrote:
>> Boy do I feel stupid.  I just received my brand new copy of Adobe
>> Photoshop
>> CS only to discover it is for the Mac platform and I need the PC
>> version.
>> Arrggg!  It is in big bold letters in the eB*y ad though I passed
>> right over
>> it.  Anyhow, the question.  It was sold to me as an upgrade though
>> I don't
>> see upgrade mentioned anywhere on the box nor is a previous
>> version of
>> Photoshop listed as a requirement in the system requirements.  Is it
>> possible I have a full version here?  Can anyone with a Mac
>> version of CS or
>> CS2 let me know if upgrade should be stamped somewhere on the
>> box?  I need
>> to know in case I decide to sell it on eB*y and I don't wish to
>> take off the
>> shrink wrap to investigate further.
>>
>> Richard L - wishing he had a Mac right now

>> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx