[OM] FS: Tamron 180/2.8 Adaptall in near new condition

Subject: [OM] FS: Tamron 180/2.8 Adaptall in near new condition
From: pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 08:40:12 -0800 (PST)
For sale with an OM adaptall adapter (marked "OL Japan"), with original
caps, hood, and Tamron Leather case. Everything is in mint- condition. Not
a single mark on the lens or hood except where the metal hood attached to
the front of the lens, where the paint is worn on the tabs. Glass is in
perfect condition. Not even any visible dust inside. Foucus and aperture
blades work like new. It's very hard to find one of these in this
condition. I don't think this lens saw much use. I tested this lens and
the Oly 180/2.8 on my FF Kodak SLR/c. I found this lens much better,
mainly because it is doesn't have the color fringe issue of the Zuiko
180/2.8. It is also sharper and more contrasty wide open.

If you want I can post some pics, but really the lens look like new unless
I were to take some macro range pics. I'm asking $400. I have sold a few
lenses here in the past and everbody has been happy. I grade
conservatively and know how to inspect a lens. Can take Paypal with a
verified address.

Paul