[OM] Re: [OT] CS for Mac question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] CS for Mac question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:54:57 -0800
I have done worse.

I bought an upgrade version for my Mac and although I no longer have
the box, I do remember being similarly confused by the lack of
labeling as an upgrade. It could have just been on the price tag. The
installer will not install the upgrade without a copy of the version
you are currently using already installed. You also have to provide
the serial number for the original and the upgrade in the process. If
you ever have a problem and have to go through a reinstall, I can't
remember whether you have to reinstall the original as well, but you
will have to again provide the number of the original as well as the
one for the upgrade.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA