[OM] Re: [OT] CS for Mac question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] CS for Mac question
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:14:09 -0500
Jon,

Thanks for the info.  I called Adobe. They verified that indeed my
version was a full version and legit though I was not able to get the
cross platform to Windows CS version.  I was told it was no longer
available but I was able to get a full version Windows CS2 cross
platform upgrade and the whole process including the cost of the
purchase from eB*y cost me less than half of what I would have paid for
a retail windows full version of CS2.  When I think of it, it all worked
out for the best except for the guy who sold me the software though I
don't feel sorry for him as he was a bit rude in his response to my
request for an exchange.  I was running PS7 on my windows machine that
was actually left over software from a company I worked for that had a
multi-user license.  I no longer work for them and ethically, should not
have continued to use the software and probably would have run into a
snag trying to upgrade it to CS.

Richard L