[OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.

Subject: [OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 16:47:24 -0500
Ali, sounds like your work has earned you a number of fine
opportunities - congratulations!

C or N both offer lots of options so you'll have fun choosing.  Of
course some publications standardize so they may have already chosen
for you . . .

I still enjoy my OM and have never owned an Oly dSLR for reasons with
which we all are all too familiar.  It complements my C@non dSLR kit
by being as different from it as can be.

Enjoy!/ScottGee1