[OM] Re: Using those old time (and cheap) flash units

Subject: [OM] Re: Using those old time (and cheap) flash units
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 16:39:04 -0800
Oh Oh ....

On 11/2/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yowza!  You had me interested there for a moment.  I can't even
> fathom what my house-payment on that thing would be.  And here,
> I was grousing to my wife about spending $43k on our next
> "house".  Larry will probably pipe up and say something about
> how it's all because of the high price of software. ;)
>
> Seriously, we're in the same boat, Chuck.  Ours is for sale too,
> but at about the price of your garage.
>
> AG

from my post: ...

I love the street shot of your neighborhood. The most similar parts of
Palo Alto have $2M to $3M+ homes. In one of the areas, what appeared
to be essentially just a large lot judging by the description,  sold
for $5M (I think the lot was about 20k sq ft ). Most architects tell
people to expect to pay $300 per sq ft. to build a house. Your
pictures are at least as good as anything I've done. I definitely have
to put some time into learning about software

(I can't afford it either)
-jeff