[OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.

Subject: [OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:29:19 -0800
I doubt you would see a difference in optical quality between the
lenses. Photodo tested the Olympus and thought it was a pretty good
lens except for the focus speed which is slow. Plus your E-500 has
only three focus points which is really not enough, I think,  for
good, fast follow focus.  If you are talking about images made while
tracking moving cars it may not be achieving focus for those moving
objects.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA