[OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.

Subject: [OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:01:13 -0800
Good point. The 50-200 seems to give me the most problems focusing out
of all the D.Zuikos I have. When it's focused it seems very nice.
Another less likely possibility is post processing.

Moose already mentioned his favorable experience with AF on his two
C*nons. As I recall part of what motivated Chuck to get his was the AF
in low light.
-jeff