[OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.

Subject: [OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 07:02:34 -0600
I doesn't sound like fast follow is what Ali is talking about.

But I can confirm that it hasn't been possible for me to get much
shooting soccer games with the DZ 50-200 in AF mode.  I have better
luck with one focus point than three, actually.  Most of my keepers
are with AF turned off.  Perhaps I'm just an inveterate MF guy, but I
just don't trust AF, and I rarely enjoy having the critically-focused
subject smack dab in the middle of the frame.

Joel W.