[OM] Re: [photo] rust.

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] rust.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:11:56 +0000
* On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 09:41:08PM -0500, Chuck Norcutt said:
> I'm always amazed at what you can pull out of a little JPEG.

As am I ...

I'm more amazed that he knows where to look! :)

Moose:  You are a master,  and we thank you.

> > Now that big blob of white has detail of the paint's aging that matches
> > the rest of the subject without losing its whiteness. And the big thing
> > on the lower right has a little more detail/texture.

It's a water trough at the farm, which was originally part of a large gas
cylinder,  and has had most of one side removed for access.

paddy

--
[ "Bother!" said Pooh, as he found that he had herpes.                 ]