[OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.

Subject: [OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 18:29:32 +0000
Didn't C*non's (300D?) have an autofocus film (IIRC) camera that you
selected the focusing zone by eye? It had some kind of IR sensor in the
viewfinder to decide where in the frame you were looking and use the
appropriate AF element.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters