[OM] Re: OM-1MD - not firing flash

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1MD - not firing flash
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:18:31 -0800
Thanks guys. I'll see if I can dig up a sync cord, and give that a try.

I'll look at the pin too.

I only fit the hotshoe when I'm about to use a flash. As a rule, rarely. So
dirt in there would not be a surprise. How might one clean the socket?

I should really get a spare one of those shoes in any case.

-Rob in Seattle