[OM] Re: ( OM) Photographs of lens damage

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) Photographs of lens damage
From: pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:26:32 -0800 (PST)
Damage to a rear lens element is always more visible in pictures than the
same damage on the front. The damage you show is extensive, and in the
center of the lens element. I think any pictures would be adversly
affected.

When it comes to ebay I've learned to always expect the worst. If they say
there is damage, but aren't specific...

Paul