[OM] Re: Major Bummer

Subject: [OM] Re: Major Bummer
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 19:19:54 EST
In a message dated 11/4/2006 3:57:27 PM Central Standard Time,
alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Supposedly someone guy in Chicago bought it off Amazon
but he said they only had a couple in stock. I havent
seen it elsewhere.
Arlington Camera in Arlington, TX, has a Sigma 30 F1.4 in stock. I looked at
one through an E 1 last week. I shouldn't have used an E1. I had forgotten how
much I prefer the E 1 's viewfinder over the E 500. It's really hard to pass
up an  E 1 with the current pricing. I keep thinking the  E3 is just around
the corner so just wait. Right.

Gary Faulkenberry