[OM] Re: Fangs and Dark-side temptations

Subject: [OM] Re: Fangs and Dark-side temptations
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 00:46:15 +0000
The beauty of film SLRs is that you 'know' when you have taken a picture -
usually both visually and audibly. The mirror closing and opening loets you
know visually that you've taken a shot - and the sound confirms it. The OM40
is particularly good here I think - I love the sound of the OM40 - the OM2's
mirror is just a tad too heavily damped for my liking. The Om40 has a most
reasuring 'clunk' sound. That's one of the reasons I keep my power winder on
the OM2 most of the time - another reason being the improved grip of course.
The other reason is it makes the OM2 look better.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -