[OM] Re: Fangs and Dark-side temptations

Subject: [OM] Re: Fangs and Dark-side temptations
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 18:53:45 -0800 (PST)
Right...I just noticed "Bubble Print" on a C*non
digicam. Printing on those smal photo printers is so
expensive. Amazon had a an HP deal a few weeks
ago....5mp digicam with a photo printer for $99.99. A
few people that I work bought them - I told them to go
to Walmart to print photos. They figured they would
print till the ink ran out. 8-))

(http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited)